Friendship – intimate and unselfish relationships based on love, trust, sincerity, mutual sympathy, interests and hobbies. The essential attributes of friendship are trust and patience. People connected to each other by friendship bonds are called friends. Do you have any? And is it easy to make new friends to enlarge their list?
One of the most important conditions of successful friendship is the absence of interpersonal competition among friends and relatively equal social position.
In order for friendship to thrive there are some necessary conditions:
- Mutual sympathy (pleasant communication)
- Mutual understanding
- Frankness and sincerity as well as unselfishness
- Mutual interests and hobbies
- Mutual values
There are lots of different true friendship tests on the Internet. Here is one quite interesting, test yourself!
Everybody needs a friend. And each of us longs from the inside that their relationships with friends were as close and sincere as possible. But to gain such intimacy you have to work a lot on your attitudes and your feelings. Talkoclock can help you with that!
- First of all with our help you will be able to make much more friends
- Secondly, if you’re lucky enough to have many friends you have a great opportunity to make your friendship even more deep and intimate. Only best friends are thoughtful enough to call and wish Good morning and Good night. You have opportunity to call them every day for free. This is especially urgent if your friend lives in a foreign country and it may be expensive to make international calls. To do so, you only should pick up the function “Show friend requests only” in “Call Someone” and enjoy talking to your close friends.
Here are some tips suggesting what you should act
Meeting someone new it’s very important not only to pronounce your name but also to remember the name of your new acquaintance. When communicating it’s important to call your partner by the name which makes you remember it more easily and shows your interest in the person.
Be attentive while communicating with your new acquaintance. Do not interrupt him/her, give the opportunity to finish his/her phrase or speech. After your partner finished his/her speech you may tell your opinion or share your own experience.
People like talking about themselves as well as being listened to. So, be patient and try to do more listening than talking. Doing so, you not only win your new friend’s sympathy but also this will help you get to know him better. Since true friendship is far more than simple information exchange.
Do not be fast to share your problems with a new friend. You don’t know him/her well enough and cannot be sure about the reaction towards some things. Maybe he/she won’t be able to understand your feelings or problems. Build your communication on a steady base of positive emotions. Be optimistic while answering your new friend’s questions.
To continue close relationship with your new friends it’s vital to communicate alive and here talkoclock calls can be of great use! You may arrange meetings and mutual camping and walks via talkoclock.
Some more tips before you start acting:
- Try to be focused on what kind of friend you are looking for. This may be a person to share your hobbies with. For these reasons pay attention to the section of interests and hobbies on talkoclock and try Q&A calls.
- You should exclude “wrong” people who are not of your kind.
- Tell your colleagues about talkoclock; may be if you start calling each other using our amusing service you will become closer to each other and even become friends.
What’s your personal opinion on the subject of friendship or may be you have some curious and interesting story to tell? We’re longing for your comments here! Were you lucky enough to make friends on talkoclock?